Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tested and True Tuesday

I received Korres Pomegranate Cleansing and Make Up Removing Wipes in my gift bag from the CEW Beauty Awards Luncheon last week and and after using them all weekend I had to share my thoughts.

Unlike most cleansing wipes I've tried in the past these actually get rid of my make up (yes, even my mascara) and cleanse. I like using them after the gym to freshen up before I head home. Besides pomegranate extract, which is an antioxidant, they contain glycerin and Vitamin E for moisturization. They're great for the girl on the go.

One pack contains 25 wipes, $12, available at Sephora.

1 comment:

  1. I've been using the neutrogena wipes as of late. They don't always take off my eye make-up though. Next time I'm in Sephora I'll have to check these out..thanks!

    ReplyDelete