Saturday, April 4, 2009

Investigation: Benefit Face Powders

I heard about Benefit's new face powder, CORALista, and being that I've been a fan of the brands older face powder, Dallas, I decided to head to the Benefit cosmetic counter at Bloomingdale's to check it out.

The sales rep was wearing it on her cheeks and it popped beautifully against her olive complexion.  She offered to put it on for me, but I'm always afraid of those testers so I decided to pass.  I did however swipe it across the back of my hand to see how it would look on my skin tone and it was a pinky-coral with pretty sheen. Bought it.

The conclusion: CORALista is a great spring/summer buy, but my fave, Dallas, is wearable all year long.

Benefit CORALista, $28 is available here.


2 comments:

  1. I love CORALista AND Dallas! I'm sure you've tried Hoola - that's my absolute fav. A sales rep from Benefit told me to use Dallas or Hoola as a contouring powder and CORALista to make my cheeks pop. I'll have to try that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO- SOLD!! I'm def buying this during my near future trip to Sephora. Thanks for the tip, Jeannine!

    ReplyDelete