Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Day with Tyra


Tyra Banks... love her or hate her, she's an extremely successful woman. I spent my whole day backstage during the taping of one of her beauty segments thanks to my friend Jessica who brought me along because she was going on the show to model her lusciuos lashes. She uses RapidLash, a lash and brow renewal serum that normally takes about 30 days to show results, but Jessica told Tyra her lashes were hitting the lens' of her glasses in just two weeks.

We arrived at the filiming at 12pm and the producers were all very friendly and accommodating. Jessica seemed more excited than nervous for her national TV debut and I was excited to get a sneak peak. Right away we were taken into hair and makeup and to accentuate her lashes even more, the makeup artist layered
DiorShow, $24 and Max Factor 2000 Calorie, $5.89 mascaras.

The segment began taping around 1:30pm and in front of a live studio audience of 160 people Tyra did her thing and Jessica looked fab as she batted her red carpet worthy lashes and gave a few winks.

Besides the rush and excitement of enjoying the segment's success, my biggest highlight was meeting the Editor-At-Large of one of my favorite go-to sites,
DailyCandy. She was very sweet.

I'm using
RapidLash regularly once a day and am dying to have lashes like Jessica's! You can find it at drugstores or Dermstore.com for $49.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment