Friday, March 13, 2009

AXE Hair Care for Your Man


The commercials for
AXE Deodorant Body Spray are right on the money,  my friends and I all agree that just a whiff of the scent is an instant turn on.   Every time I see my friend Stratos, who practically bathes in the stuff, I bury myself in his armpit. Although he'd probably love it if I started singing "boom chica bow wow" instead.

Well now AXE created a new line for your guy to help him shape his coif, AXE The Fixers.  The company surveyed over 2,000 women to find specific things that turn them off about men's hair.  The results: crunchy, flaky, gunky and of course... poofy.  

The line consists of shampoos, conditioners and styling products, but not gel, because the survey also found that 90% of women hated the gelled look and feel.  I happen to love the look, but could definitely pass on the stiffness.  

Ladies, hook your man up, not only will his mane be tamed, but the scent will probably make you want to jump his bones 24/7!  AXE The Fixers can be found at Drugstores.

Click here to view my all time fave AXE commercial.





No comments:

Post a Comment