Friday, March 20, 2009

Sports Fan or Beauty Guru in Disguise?

Last night a few of my single girlfriends and I decided it would be a good idea to go to our favorite bar to catch the college basketball games and possibly hook a cute sports fan. Caught by surprise, we ended up being very entertained by a group of guys who were very well educated on everything beauty.

Quote of the night: "I love your hair, those are called 'sweeping side bangs' right?" He even used the word 'sweeping.' Of course I laughed, but was immediately turned off.

A Heineken later he says, "You ladies look younger. You must be using really expensive moisturizer." (Little does he know I use Neutrogena Anti-Wrinkle, Anti-Blemish Cream for $12.)


It's nice to be with a man who "gets it," but how much is too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment