Monday, March 16, 2009

Clearasil Searches for First Dance Crew


When I was young, Clearasil used to be my go-to line for everything skincare. Every once in a while I still get a zit here and there and I recently came across their Ultra Pimple Blocker Pen, $9.99, which you put on right as you feel a pimple forming. I decided to test it out, and sure enough, it stopped my zit from ever fully developing.

In conjunction with this new product launch, Clearasil is holding their first ever Pimple Blocker Battle in search of their First Dance Crew. Teenagers from all over the East coast auditioned for five spots to compete in front of a panel of celebrity judges including celebrity choreographer GEO, Drew Lachey and Alyson Stoner at the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square, NYC on April 7th. Michelle Tractenberg is hosting.

Three crews will move on and America will vote online. The winning crew receives a $10,000 prize pack! Check out some of the auditions on You Tube and stay tuned for a battle update!

Purchase the Clearasil Ultra Pimple Blocker Pen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment