Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome to Miami


You know Memorial Day weekend is right around the corner when the gym gets crowded and Victoria's Secret sends their annual swimsuit catalogue. Even though you can't rock that little polka dot bikini you so anxiously ordered just yet, you can start getting your summer fix by coating your nails with OPI's South Beach Collection.
Available in 12 sizzling shades:


  • Overexposed in South Beach

  • Miami Beat

  • Done Out in Deco

  • Suzi & the Lifeguard

  • Party in My Cabana

  • Congo-line Coral

  • OPI on Collins Ave.

  • Paint My Mojitoes Red

  • Feelin' Hot-Hot-Hot

  • Sand in My Suit

  • Clubbin' til Sunrise

  • Bronzed to Perfection

As soon as I spotted it on the counter at the nail salon next to my apartment I had to test it out. I chose OPI on Collins Ave., $8.50, a vibrant red-orange. I found my must-have summer color and every time I look at my mani I smile and think that soon enough it'll be complimented with a healthy tan.


Click here to find a retailer near you.




No comments:

Post a Comment