Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Luscious Locks

Before the Zac Posen show during New York Fashion Week I stopped by the Tresemme booth in the tent at Bryant Park to check out their latest launches. I was so excited when I learned about their 24 Hour Body line, because I have very thin hair that needs all the help it can get.

The line consists of everything from shampoo and conditioner to styling products, but my favorite is the 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray. It keeps my blowouts in check and adds volume and bounce without making my hair too stiff or sticky.

*Expert tip from the Tresemme stylist team:

To add voluptuous body, use a large round brush when blow drying to simultaneously smooth and add lift. First, place the brush at the roots and wrap a section of hair around it. Then, pull the brush down through your strands following with the dryer. Repeat a few times over each section as necessary and woo-la!, a salon-like blow out.

No comments:

Post a Comment