Thursday, March 12, 2009

Get A Purrrfectly Pink Pout


Remember when you were young and your parents used to take you to FAO Schwartz to pick out that one special toy? I used to head straight towards the section filled with fluffy stuffed animals. Now, I get that same rush of excitement when my mom and I go shopping at department stores and we arrive at our first destination: the cosmetic counters.

I recently discovered the cutest packaged must-have lip gloss at the MAC counter that took me right back to childhood, MAC Hello Kitty DazzleGlass, $28. Part of the Hello Kitty Kouture Collection, the lip gloss comes with an adorable Hello Kitty charm that dangles from the tube, lined with white Swarovski crystals. Meow!

Available in two colors: Kitty Kouture (pale pink) and Dazzlepuss (sheer, bright pink) at MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment